From 1863 to 1993, there have been numerous flags representing Cambodia during various occupation and rule. These are a few of many flags that have symbolized Cambodia throughout the years.
- Colonial Cambodia 1863– March 1945, October 1945–1948
- French Indochina 1887–1954
- Japanese occupation of Cambodia March – October 1945
- Democratic Kampuchea 1975–1979
- Khmer Republic 1970–1975
- The UNTAC: United Nations blue flag with a white Map of Cambodia with a Khmer word in the center: Kampuchea 1992–1993